There’s no better time to start planning your next getaway, and our historic Bourbon Manor Bed and Breakfast is one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY! Not only will you be in the perfect location to check out all of the incredible Bardstown bourbon distilleries our area is known for, but you’ll also be a short drive from some of the best attractions, restaurants, and shopping.
When you stay at our Bardstown Bed and Breakfast, your lodging choice becomes a part of your adventure. Our stunning antique decor, happy hour with our favorite bourbon cocktails, and gourmet breakfast spreads are just a few elements that make our B&B one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY. You won’t find these services at any big box hotel in the area, and you especially won’t experience the level of service we bring to your vacation.
After you’ve stayed at the Bourbon Manor, you’ll know the true definition of Southern hospitality!
Our Inn—comprised of the Manor (main house) and Federal House (guest cottage)—is home to ten spirit-themed guest suites, impeccably kept and appointed, for a luxurious and comfortable vacation. You’ll love strolling in our garden grounds, enjoying a cocktail in the Player Piano Parlor, or having a picnic on the patio in the dappled sunshine. Or, for those searching for complete serenity, spend time in our Day Spa. Everything you’ll need and want is here at the Bourbon Manor!
See why we’re one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY, and book your next getaway today!
One of the Best Places to Stay in Bardstown KY
Bardstown KY is known as the “Bourbon Capital of the World,” and this area played a big part in making the whiskey industry what it is today. Most of our guests partake in a bourbon distillery tour near our Bed and Breakfast, and we also offer great packages that include transportation. But there’s more than just bourbon to explore on a getaway to Bardstown, especially when you stay at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast.
Here are our favorite reasons why the Bourbon Manor is one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY:
- Our Location to the Local Attractions: As a guest at our Bardstown Bed and Breakfast, you’ll be a short driving distance to the downtown area, where you’ll find many bourbon tasting rooms, charming boutiques, and some of our favorite Bardstown restaurants. You’ll also only be a quick walk to the My Kentucky Dinner Train depot for a lovely ride through the countryside and a gourmet meal—one of the best experiences for your getaway!
- The Ten Elegant Guest Suites: Checking into one of our guest suites has a feeling similar to sinking into a big, cozy, comfortable chair. Traveling can be stressful (especially these days), and there’s palpable relief when you set down your bags, take in your beautiful surroundings, and realize you’re finally on vacation at one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY. Rooms are equipped with modern amenities, fireplaces, luxurious beds with designer linens, and garden views.
- Private Baths with Luxurious Amenities: Each room also offers a private bathroom—many with jetted tubs and walk-in showers—all with fluffy Turkish towels and comfortable terry cloth robes.
- Shared Spaces for Relaxing: There’s a convivial atmosphere at our Bardstown Bed and Breakfast, from friends toasting with bourbon cocktails to those lounging in the Player Piano Parlor with a hot cup of coffee. We encourage our guests to use our space as if it was their own. Explore the garden grounds, soak up the warmth on a spring afternoon, and find your favorite space to relax fully.
- On-site Day Spa: Speaking of relaxation, our Inn is definitely one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY, because of our Day Spa. Located in the Main House, our talented and welcoming massage therapists offer Swedish, sports, and trigger point therapy treatments. If you’re on a romantic getaway, make sure to book your couples massage in advance!
- Hearty and Homecooked Gourmet Breakfasts: Our award-winning breakfast is truly a morning delight. We feature locally grown and Kentucky Proud ingredients—wherever possible—featured in our acclaimed recipes. You’ll fall in love with our signature egg dishes, cheesy hashbrowns, and bourbon-infused breakfast sweets. All are served in our formal dining room on small round tables with candlelight and fresh flowers.
- Fantastic Local Restaurants Nearby: While we’ll take care of your morning meal, you’ll find spectacular Bardstown restaurants nearby for lunch and dinner. We’re one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY if you’re interested in experiencing the culinary talent of our area. Whether you’re on the search for a casual cafe or fine dining experience, you’ll find a fantastic selection. See our favorite places here on our Bardstown Blog.
- Bourbon Tour and Tasting Package: A major option that makes us one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY is our unique add-ons. The most popular addition to any vacation is the Bourbon Tour and Tasting Package, which includes a customized self-driving itinerary, tickets for tastings, the Oscar Getz Bourbon History Museum, and a collection of bourbon keepsakes and treats, and more.
- Welcoming Southern Hospitality: If we can pick only one reason as to why our Bardstown Inn holds at the #1 spot on TripAdvisor at the Best Bed and Breakfast, it would be the level of warm and attentive service we offer each and every guest that stays with us. In this day and age, kindness goes a long way, and our goal is to make everyone feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. That’s what vacations are for, after all!
We promise that after one visit to the Bourbon Manor Bed and Breakfast, you’ll see why we’re one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY!
Historic Lodging at Our Bardstown Bed and Breakfast
From the moment you arrive at our stone steps and open the front door of the Manor House, you’ll be struck by the historical ambiance and grandeur of the past. While we’ve meticulously restored the Inn, paying close attention to keeping the special architectural and structural details in focus, we’ve updated the amenities to match the needs of modern guests. And unlike impersonal hotels, we offer these amenities at no extra cost. That means free parking, bottled water, wi-fi, 24-hour coffee and tea service, and our award-winning Full Country Gourmet Breakfast.
We can’t wait to host you at one of the best places to stay in Bardstown KY. Book today!