From the moment you arrive at the majestic front steps of our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast, you’ll officially feel like your vacation has begun. The cheerful red walls welcome you as you enter the foray, leading you towards the spiral staircase to our luxury suites above. You’ll sense the years of history at the Bourbon Manor, but appreciate our modern and updated amenities bringing the highest level of comfort to your stay.
Thankfully, we also offer some fantastic add-on packages for your vacation with us. There are many options to choose from— since our guests often come from all corners of the country—we like to make sure there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re joining us for a romantic getaway for two, a group celebration, or a babymoon before the big day, we’ve got some great options at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast.
Our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast is in the ideal location to explore all of the fun things to do in Bardstown KY. You’ll be within walking distance or very quick drives to fine dining, bourbon tasting rooms, and local boutiques. Begin your day in our elegant dining room for a gourmet home-cooked Southern-style breakfast and piping hot coffee. You’ll be all set to head out on a bourbon distillery tour, prepare for your spa treatment, or just sit back and relax.
Check out these fantastic packages and book your next stay at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast today!
Three Fantastic Packages at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast
- For those heading to our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast for a memorable getaway for two, the Romantic Touch: Pampered Partners Package is by far the best way to enhance your stay. This package includes one night of lodging, a sensual couple’s massage, chocolate-dipped strawberries, a sparkling beverage with complimentary flutes, and dining credit to one of our favorite Bardstown restaurants.
- While the anticipation of a new baby is exciting, it’s important to celebrate the precious moments you have remaining as a duo. And the best way to do that is with our Just Inn Time Babymoon Package. Not only does this add-on include a pre-natal massage for mom-to-be, but dad also deserves a deep tissue treatment to calm his nerves. You’ll also enjoy a quiet dinner for two and a horse and carriage ride in Bardstown.
- Bardstown is known as the “Bourbon Capital of the World,” so of course, we want to help you explore the distilleries and tasting rooms of the area. You’ll find multiple add-on packages geared towards the Kentucky Bourbon Trail. A great option is the Bourbon Tour & Tasting Package II includes pick up and drop off at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast, three stops at local distilleries with tastings, and lunch at a local hotspot.
Things to do in Bardstown KY, Once You’re Here
Once you’re arrived and settled into our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast, there are many things to do in Bardstown KY, during your stay. Here’s a quick glimpse of what a trip to our charming small town will look like:
- After check-in and you’ve freshened up from your travel time, join us for cocktail hour for one of our favorite bourbon concoctions. On the first night in town, we suggest heading to downtown Bardstown for dinner, there are many fantastic restaurants, but The Rickhouse is a classic steak house in a historic brick building. Take your pick from bourbon flights, seafood starters, and meaty mains for a lovely meal.
- One of the best things to do in Bardstown KY is explore the town on foot! There is a self-guided walking tour that directs you to important historical monuments and locations. And you may as well pop by one (or more) of the local Bardstown bourbon distilleries for tours and tastings.
- My Kentucky Dinner Train is the perfect outing for one of the evenings on your stay. Not only is the train depot only minutes from our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast, but it’s also the best way to view the idyllic countryside, enjoy some local cuisine, and adult beverages if you so choose.
- Another fantastic day trip while staying with us is a quick drive to the Bernheim Forest and Arboretum. You’ll find beautiful (and larger than life) outdoor sculptures, miles of hiking trails through the picturesque Kentucky forests, and even a cute cafe to stop for lunch.
- As always, please take advantage of our concierge service at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast. We can always direct you to the best things to do in Bardstown KY, on your stay, and we’re happy to help make reservations for you!
Sit Back and Relax at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast
Our historic ten suite Kentucky Bed and Breakfast is by far the best place to stay in Bardstown. Instead of big-box lodging that doesn’t add anything special to your vacation, you’ll have a memorable experience with us, surrounded by history and luxurious amenities. Our welcoming and knowledgeable staff is always on hand to make your stay the best it can be. We can’t wait to be your hosts on your next trip to Bardstown KY!
Check out upcoming availability, enhance your stay with a unique package, and book today!