When you begin the search for a Bardstown Bed and Breakfast for your next romantic getaway, you’ll want to envision what your trip to the beautiful Bluegrass State is going to entail. Will you be tasting at the fantastic and historic Bardstown bourbon distilleries? Or spending quality one-on-one time over a special elegant dinner or at the spa for a couples massage? Or perhaps you’re looking for outdoor adventures in the countryside?
All of these activities could (and should) be on your itinerary to Bardstown, and the Bourbon Manor Bed and Breakfast is the ideal space to call your home away from home. Our picturesque Inn is immaculately modernized and maintained, and the historical ambiance is unmatched. Not all Bardstown Bed and Breakfasts can claim to hold the number one spot on TripAdvisor as the best place to stay in our charming town—a title we’ve held for multiple years in a row.
With nearly 500 five-star reviews, after one visit, you’ll see very quickly why our guests return to stay with us time and time again. Book one of the absolute best Bardstown Bed and Breakfasts for your next getaway today!
One of the Best Bardstown Bed and Breakfasts
There are so many romantic things to do in Bardstown, KY. With our stunning Inn accommodations as your home base, you’ll have your comfortable suite to retreat to after a day of bourbon tasting, shopping, and dining at our fantastic local restaurants. Join us at the best Bardstown Bed and Breakfast for your next romantic getaway.
Here are our favorite romantic things to do in Bardstown:
- Bardstown Bourbon Distillery Tours: There are more than 70 distilleries in Kentucky, and luckily for us, a handful of the best lie within the city limits of Bardstown. After a trip through the Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey History, head over to Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center for a tour and tasting, all right in downtown Bardstown.
- Downtown Bardstown Walking Tour: This self-guided walking tour is one of the best ways to get a lay of the land in Bardstown. Stroll hand and hand past historic homes and monuments and check out the local shops and restaurants.
- My Kentucky Dinner Train Ride: A perk that sets us apart from other Bardstown KY Hotels is our vicinity to the My Kentucky Dinner Train depot. We’re within walking distance, making your journey on this historic train through the countryside all the more convenient. The dinner excursion is particularly romantic!
- Bernheim Arboretum: Only about a 15-minute drive from our Bardstown Bed and Breakfast, this 16,000-acre forest and nature preserve is a beautiful space to explore the wilderness and giant outdoor sculptures.
- Shopping and Antiques: Downtown Bardstown is known for its adorable local shops and exciting antiquing opportunities. You never know what you might discover!
- A Romantic Carriage Ride: Around the Town Carriage offers a romantic way to explore downtown Bardstown in historical style. They offer an array of carriages, buggies, and stagecoaches for quiet rides.
- Spa Date at the Bourbon Manor B&B: Not all Bardstown Bed and Breakfasts offer their guests a private spa experience, and planning a treatment or massage is a must on your romantic getaway. All of your stress will melt away in our warm and inviting spa room.
- Dinner for Two at The Rickhouse: There are so many fantastic Bardstown restaurants for dining during your trip, but The Rickhouse is particularly special for a romantic dinner for two. The candle-lit ambiance in the historic building is the perfect place for elegant steak dinners, bourbon tastings, and fancy desserts.
One of the Best B&Bs in Bardstown, KY
As soon as you step foot inside the Bourbon Manor B&B, you’ll be blown away by the dramatic red walls, beautiful antique furniture, and historic ambiance mixed with modern amenities. Our boutique Inn is no match for the other Bardstown Bed and Breakfasts in the area. We offer services and perks that most local hotels charge extra for, and your stay here includes our gourmet full country breakfast each morning! One of the best additions to any getaway.
Our spacious, non-smoking guestrooms have antique furniture, modern amenities, and a lovely fireplace. Luxurious king-size and queen-size beds are dressed with designer linens and 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets. Private baths are equipped with Turkish towels and Terry robes—and most king guest rooms feature a jetted tub and walk-in shower. Talk about luxury!
Don’t miss out on spending a romantic getaway at the Bourbon Manor this summer. Book your room today!